Ah, I got a haircut yesterday! Okay fine. Maybe it isn't that big a deal, it was only a trim after all. :) Anyway, the past couple of days have been spent on... - surprise surprise - homework! Although I did choose to do the more appealing one first, which is art. I spent 2 days on it and now I think the design's a little hard to read - which is exactly what Ms Tang told us to AVOID. Shit. I just hope she doesn't grade too strictly, I really need good art grades to pull my CAP considering the fact that I'm definitely gonna fail my series and sequences module. Seriously, I don't see what's so difficult about the topic, but when I glance at the test paper, I just blank out. What the hell is wrong with me? Ok. Breathe in, breathe out. Yea, so now on top of the homework we've been given, I need to study extra hard (or practise, whichever) for MA4101. And do you want to know what my schedule's like for the rest of the week?
Wednesday:
0900-1200 : IR in school
1400-1500 : Writing seminar
Thursday:
0830-0915 : Math test
1900-2200 : Class BBQ
Friday:
0800-1200 : Singapore Idol audition (I'm gonna support Tim)
1800-? : Jo's sweet 16th
Saturday:
Probably heading to Sentosa for the whole day
Sunday:
0830-1030 : FL
There's probably gonna be some random events popping up unexpectedly too. So tell me, between traveling and whatnot: WHERE AM I GONNA FIND TIME TO DO WORK?!?! *panics hysterically*
9:06 PM